Moon Palace Cancun
Stay in a Junior Golf Suite.
Play on two Jack Nicklaus Signature Courses.
Dine in the resort’s 18 restaurants.
Enjoy a few drinks in the resort’s 11 bars.
Prices from $345 per person, per night
The Golf Courses.
Two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses.
Moon Palace Golf Club
Created to harmonize with the tropical lushness of Cancun, this 7,165-yard, 72-par golf course is lined with native jungle vegetation, natural wetlands and bunkers that have been strategically placed. Highlights include: the signature hole, number 17, a 151-yard, par 3, that plays downwind to an island green; the sixth hole, a par 4 that plays 336 yards and is drivable, but has a carry over water.
Riviera Cancun Golf Club
Jack Nicklaus has done remarkable job carving this gem using the natural contours of the terrain, this course boasts strategic bunkering, immaculate greens, wooden bridges and the peaceful tranquility of the natural reserve that surrounds the course. Golfers will also enjoy the ocean views on holes 14 and 15. The Riviera Cancun is a 7,060-yard, 72-par course.
There is no better place to experience Mexico’s natural beauty while enjoying a luxurious all-inclusive setting than the Moon Palace Cancun. Set along the powdery white beaches of the Caribbean Sea, this golf and spa resort offers magnificent views from both the immaculately-landscaped grounds and the comfort of each suite’s private balcony.
Junior Golf Suite
411 sq. ft. Designed for 2 adults with one king bed, the Junior Suite provides a screened terrace and separate seating area. Additional amenities include flat screen LCD TV with satellite; liquor dispensers containing whiskey, rum, tequila and vodka; mini-bar stocked with sodas, bottled water, juices and domestic beer; CHI brand bath amenities.
Book 4 nights or longer in a Junior Golf Suite.
Unlimited Golf Plan
Book the unlimited golf, all inclusive plan for four nights or longer and receive the following:
- Round trip airport transfers
- Luxurious Junior Golf Suite
- Unlimited rounds of golf at the Moon Palace and Riviera Cancun golf courses
- Golf cart fee
- Hotel taxes and gratuities
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited top-shelf alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited natural juices and soft drinks
- Access to other Palace Resorts
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness center
- Wireless Internet access
The Fine Print
- Transportation from the Moon Palace to the Riviera Cancun Golf Course is not included.
- Club rentals and golf balls are available for an additional fee.
- No refunds are issued due to rain.
- Tee times can be booked up to 90 days prior to arrival.
- Prices do not include airfare.
- Prices from $345 per night, per person based on double occupancy during the low season in 2023.
Get A Price Quote.
Please fill out the form below so we can check
availability and send you a price quote.